Front-end developer with experience building robust web applications. Comfortable working in fast-paced environments, collaborating with teams to define goals, ship frequently, and implement new technologies to deliver business results.
November 2019- Current
Al Mumtaz Home Healthcare, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates —(Remote) Full Stack Developer
- I was part of a three developer team (two fullstack, one QA) where we built an in-house patient database system using MongoDB since the patient records were not relational. This also required an internal website and APIs. We then switched over to a SAAS solution and migrated the data.
- We built the internal website using Next.JS which also included an English & Arabic version of the website. This project required forms, accessibility, i18n, and a server-rendered page. I was tasked with optimizing performance and lagging issues with the form submission. I utilized Next.JS for it’s performance benefits and Formik to handle submissions on the server-rendered page. I also converted the class components to functional components for code reusability and longevity.
- React, Redux, Next.JS
- Git/Github & CI/CD
- Chrome Developer Tools & Lighthouse
- TDD, Jest, and React-Testing-Library
- API & Middleware (Node, Express JS , GraphQL)
- MongoDB, SQL, MySQL
- Responsive Design & Mobile First Development
- Data Structures & Algorithms
- Design Patterns & MVC architecture
- Object oriented & functional programming
- Acessibility and performance optimizations
1. CRA Clone 🖥️
A clone of the NPM package create-react-app with Hot-reloading, Webpack dev/production configs, service workers, and more
2. Space Tourism 🚀
3. BugTracer 🤔
A Remix app that tracks bug issues using Firebase for authentication and Firestore for storage.
4. JS-Millionaires 🤑
A simple Nodejs based CLI game which I then published to NPM as an executeable package (NPX)